This in-depth space tour includes the following segments:
* The Big Bang and the Origin of the Universe — Witness the explosion that created the universe along with space and time.
* Stars, Galaxies, and the Milky Way — Explores the birth of stars, the formation of galaxies, and the origins of our solar system.
* The Origin of the Solar System — Reviews the nine planets in our solar system along with their moons and satellites.
* The Inner and Outer Planets — Explores the differences between these two groups of planets.
* Comets, Asteroids, and Meteorites — Looks at what asteroids and comets are made of and how they are related to meteorites.
* The Earth's Orbit — Examines how this movement creates seasons in both hemispheres.